Thursday, November 22, 2007

mylittlenewhope's Last Words Before Blog Lock-Up

Dear all supporters..

I'm really quite taken aback by the many responses..
Many thanks to you all for your encouragement and support.

This blog is for me to pour out my sadness and pain only and to express my feelings...

I do not have the intention to hurt my hubby or the other woman. Since they have already chosen to be with each other and there's no more turning back between him and myself, I'm trying very hard to move on and leave the sad past behind. Just that sometimes.. reality seems to drift in and out for me...

Though i cannot forgive him for leaving me and my little unborn child.. :(

i felt so bad that so many people are scolding him. I still loves him very much but there's no point...I have no more faith and trust in him and he's not even looking back.. Going forward, I'll update more on my little princess progress and will focus on more positive thoughts.