Thursday, November 22, 2007

Leaving On A Jet Plane

I came across the below and it really describe my state of mind for now...


Quote

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
An hour to like someone,
And a day to love someone,
but it could takes a long time to forget someone.

It’s so hard to say I love you and not draw back in tears
It’s so hard to know that you are not there to help me face my fears
It’s so hard to know that the phone is at reach but I cannot hear your voice
It’s so hard to see you laughing when I’m crying deep inside
It’s so hard to remember those feelings we had and now I have to make them hide
It’s so hard to go to sleep at night when you are not by my side
It’s so hard to acknowledge that you have fallen in love with someone new
It’s so hard to hold back tears when I hear our favourite songs
It’s so hard to understand why you choose to abandon me just like that

After all we have been together through thick and thin for so many years
And it’s so hard for me to know that you are willing to let go just like that.

If I have know that you can have a change of heart so easily and effortlessly,
I wish I have never met you, know you and love you all so deeply cos
Nothing can be more painful than realising that you had moved on but I haven’t.....

Unquote

Thanks to those that leave comments for me to Jia You and be strong. It's really not easy but i know i can do it with time... It's really not easy to just let go and pretend that everything is going to be fine from now on. But i know at least i'm lucky to have friends and family members supporting and encouraging me to face reality.

I'm have gone back to work and will continue to channel all my focus in my work, my health and my little new hope. Wish that my little new hope will continue to grow well and healthy in my tummy and waiting for us all to welcome her to earth come Jan 2008. **can't wait to post pics of her in my arms ;)**

Thank you to all my dear friends, family members and supporters!! I'm really greatful to u all and appreciates all your care and concern shown towards me during my most difficult period." A really big THANK YOU!! *^__^*

No comments: