Thursday, November 22, 2007

Our Wedding...

We held our wedding on 11th/12th June 2006... we were so happy then... So many people gave us their blessings ... He told me before our march in that "this is the happiest day in his entire life"... However... Now it's all in the past....



Japan trip in Dec 2006



My younger sister-in-law - Karen's and Hugo's birthday on 17th June 2007...

Hugo is 7 years old. It is also the no. of years since our ROM... we were all so happy before he left for Geneva in July... I was 3 mths pregnant then...



Everything that has happened after his business trip seemed like a very bad nightmare except that it is not a dream after all... Reality seems to sink in and out for me... My tummy is now very very big and it's getting more and more heavy and difficult to sleep at night. Sometimes, there's no more hurt and anger but only sadness...

He smsed me that he has move on... I heard from my mother-in-law that he's applying for overseas posting...i know that the girl and him will go together if he really gets the posting... I know all this shouldn't matter to me anymore... but i'm human afterall... just feel so sad all over again...

Little princess has been moving a lot in my tummy and she telling me to be strong... I promise to her that i will love and treasure her and ensure she'll lives a happy life... life goes on without him but to date...i suppose i have gained a lot more than what i have lost... My life will not be just him alone anymore... it'll be for my families and friends and my little new hope and lots more to come... ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Blogger, I dun think it's ethical to display the innocent parties' pictures in the blog and also if NOT 100% sure of the other lady involved, it's against the law to post her picture as that might be an innocent party that just got her reputation destroyed.
I empathised with Janice and definitely the BASTARD is MORALLY WRONG to abandon her & the unborn princess & breaks up another newly-wed. His dick shld be cut off and be smashed in front of his own eyes !!! His face looks like a pile of SHIT !!!

Anonymous said...

To the Blogger of this BLOG - Janice has locked her original blog for whatever reasons. Why do you need to reproduce her blog and with the displayed pictures? Have you seeked her permission?

While many may sympathise with Janice, we should also respect her privacy.

Anonymous said...

thx for creating this blog to let ppl know what's happening

Anonymous said...

It is her privacy. But then it also servce as a wake up call for guys that want to pull a Gerald Chua.

Too many guys do that kind of thing...cheat on their wifes, abandon them with /without kids because they think they can just walk away and not bear any responsibility while the girls suffer alone.

Anonymous said...

Have anyone seen roles that's reversed, the wife running off with another man leaving her husband high and dry? E.g. Rowena's (assuming its her) hubby? Has anyone spared a thought for him? Why all the fingers point only to Gerald?

Anonymous said...

Gerald Chua Boon Yong 96746634.

Anonymous said...

hey...they are no longer in citibank lah...They are working in Barclays now..why still state Citibank...They resigned from citibank orendi.

Anonymous said...

Oh Thanks Now I know not to do any business with Barclays :)